Our Admission Process:
- Obtain the Registration/Admission Form from the school office
- Submit the filled Registration/Admission Form at our school office along with the supporting documents as follows:
- The original Birth Certificate of the child (issued by KMC / Cantontment or a B-Form if birth certificate is not available) and 1 photocopy of the same document. The original will be returned to you immediately after the verification.
- 4 latest passport size photographs of the child.
- A family photograph which will be kept in your child’s file.
- Copies of the CNIC of both parents.
- Copies of the passports of both parents and the child (only in the case of Non-Pakistani individuals).
- When submitting the Registration/Admission Form along with the documents at our office, both parents and the child must be present for an informal interview / testing on the same day.
- On confirmation of the child’s acceptance at our school, the school will issue a fee challan. After fee payment (within the due date mentioned on the challan), the parent must visit our office (with the paid challan stamped by the bank) to finalize the admission formalities.
Children’s age requirements as of August 2017:
||2 years 5 months – 3 years 4 months
||3 years 5 months – 4 years 4 months
||4 years 5 months – 5 years 4 months
||5 years 5 months – 6 years 4 months
||6 years 5 months – 7 years 4 months
||7 years 5 months – 8 years 4 months
||8 years 5 months – 9 years 4 months
||9 years 5 months – 10 years 4 months