Welcome To Cordoba
Congratulations! You’ve just taken the first step in to what is likely to be one of the most exciting and constructive journeys in your academic life! Established since 2007, we at Cordoba remain committed to providing quality education in a conducive learning environment.
ACADEMIC SESSION (2020-2022)
|Orientation:||Monday, August 24th August, 2020.|
|Timing for Orientation:||10:00 am – 12:00 noon|
|Freshmen Week:||Monday, August 24th till August 28th, 2020.|
|Regular School timings:||07:45 am till 2:30 pm from Monday to Friday 8:00 am till 2:00 pm on Saturday (according to your timetable)|
|Office Timings: 08:00am||03:00pm Monday through Saturday.|
- Category A: If Admission is done by 15th January, 2020, 75% off on Admission Fee, 75% off Security Deposit + Tuition Fee for August, 2019 will be waived off.
- Category B: If Admission is done by 1st March, 2020, 50% off on Admission Fee, 50% off Security Deposit + Tuition Fee for August, 2019 will be waived completely.
- Category C: If Admission is done by 15th April, 2020, 25% off Admission Fee + 50% off Security Deposit & Tuition Fee for August, 2019 will be waived completely.
- Category D: If Admission is done by 1st June, 2020, 10% off Admission Fee + 25% on Security Deposit & Tuition Fee for August, 2019 will be waived completely.
- Category E: If Admission is done by 15th July, 2020, 25% off on Security Deposit & Tuition Fee for August, 2019 will be waived off completely.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED AT CORDOBA.
In order to encourage young scholars, the school has a merit-based scholarship policy. Students are encouraged to try and obtain scholarship on the basis of their outstanding academic achievements and persistent effort in the scholastic domain.
On application, students fulfilling the following criteria will automatically be nominated for the respective scholarships for 1 (one) academic year. Upon completion of the first year of studies, the continued disbursement of scholarship will be ensured only if the student maintains the requisite grades in the CAIE, AS Level examination.
|9 A’s||100%||5 A’s||35%|
|8 A’s||90%||4 A’s||20%|
|7 A’s||75%||3 A’s||10%|
Criteria for continuation of scholarship (Academic and Need-Based) in A2:
Scholarships are renewed after the announcement of CIE result in August. students fulfilling the following criteria will automatically be nominated for the respective scholarships. The student needs to ensure that he conforms to ALL of the following:
- Percentage of Scholarship offered in A2s is based on grade point average system.
- Maintain 85% Attendance
- Achieve Grades at CAIE, AS Examination.
- Act as a Teachers’ Aide- minimum 5 hours of teaching per week.
Note: Cordoba School for A level, reserves the right to revoke grants/scholarships if its proven that the candidate has provided falsified information/documents: It can lead to following action/s:
- Cancellation of admission
- Disqualification for any awards at school
- Revocation of Scholarship